- CANCELLATION BY SITE / CUSTOMER
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime within 6 hours for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defines the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Packages are generally dispatched within 48 working hours after receipt of payment and are shipped via reputed national couriers with tracking. we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
- Shipping fees includes handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you during working days between Monday to Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions, strikes or other factors.
- Past events is not responsible and does not guarantee refund for cases where: Dry Fruits, Sweets, Mukhwas, gift products and preserved items delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender. Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at time of delivery at the address supplied by the sender. Decreased product quality due to an incorrect delivery address supplied by the sender, or a re-route requested by the sender. Product quality problems caused by improper handling by the recipient.
- If the product you have purchased from Rajesh Store is faulty, damaged, inedible or defective, we will happily refund the purchase price using your original payment method or exchange the product.
- Rajesh Store reserves the right to have the product assessed for acceptable quality prior to providing you with a suitable remedy.
- Rajesh Store reserves the right to deny a refund or an exchange without proof of purchase.
- To make a claim under our Returns Policy, you must provide us with a valid receipt and notify us within 24 hours of purchase. The staff member handling your request will advise if you need to return the item back to the store. Any cost incurred by you in bringing the item back to the store, will be borne by you.
We support the following payment options:
1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card
3. Net banking
There are no hidden charges. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary at the time of check out.
If you see any charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made but you have never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 3 days of the transaction so that we can look into it. Please email us at store email Id
In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring: Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking), etc. Kindly also check if your Internet connection has been disrupted in the process.
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your account within 7 business days. In case of discrepancy, you have to check with your bank. You can email us on email@example.com with your order details for any clarification.